At Top Cut Lawn Service, we believe that Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is the best method to reduce pesticide use and allow natural predators to keep your pest population down in Palm Beach County, Florida. IPM also works in reducing risks to humans, animals and the environment.
IPM is safer than any other pest control system available. Not only does IPM work to lower insects and parasites, it also includes managing plant pathogens and weeds using what’s available in the natural environment to reduce the need for harsh chemical treatments. Fertilizers, disease preventatives and soil testing are natural ways to build up your plants’ immune system to help them better fight off diseases and insect invasions.
Here are some of the IPM practices we employ at Top Cut Lawn Service:
- Supplemental Palm Fertilizer granular UF approved fertilizer for Palms.
- Turf Weeds Treatments.
- Integrated pest management.
- Soil Test/ PH Test / Plant Pathogen Test.
- White Fly Treatments.
- Commercial fertilizer specialists Turf, Shrubs, and Palms.
- Deep root soil injections for special palms.
- Brown patch preventives.
- Red Date Scale on Roebellini’s.
- Agave Snout weevil preventives.
- Liquid Treatments for turf fertilizer.
- Treat for Frizzle Top on palms.